💡 Before you add your emergency vehicle, did you remember to:
- Create a descriptive title
- Select condition, year, cab make and type of fire truck for sale?
- Will your quoted price be: as advertised, negotiable or should a buyer call you for a price?
- Will your emergency vehicle include a warranty?
- Did you enter the current mileage? (Potential buyers really want to know the mileage)
- Did you select the type of cab, commercial or custom?
- Is your emergency vehicle for sale powered by gas or diesel?
- List your engine manufacturer?
- Did you specify whether it is 2×2 or 4×4?
- Did you specify the fire pump manufacturer and GPM?
- Did you specify your booster tank size and material?
- Enter your location? Just put the zip code in of where the vehicle is located and our website will do the rest.
- Select as many options that are installed on your fire apparatus
- Add photos? This is a big one that buyers want to see. Good photos sell so don’t skimp here.
- Add YouTube video link? Its super easy, just take a video and upload it to YouTube. Paste your link into the “video link” box. Your video will appear on your listing page.
- Add sellers notes? We have done our best to list every possible option and variation available but we may have missed something. Feel free to add that here as well as other comments.
- Set your asking price?
- Choose your plan?
Yes – that is a lot of information but you want to describe your emergency vehicle clearly and completely. If you completed everything to your satisfaction, go and hit that “Submit Listing” button!